A booking constitutes a contract. Acceptance of our booking terms also includes agreement to our Data Protection Policy in accordance with GDPR.
How to book
- Option 1: Book online using our secure server at www.skillsdevelopment.co.uk giving credit or debit card details.
- Option 2: Complete the booking form and send by post together with a cheque made payable to SDS Seminars Ltd to: SDS Seminars Ltd., P.O. Box 254, UCKFIELD, TN22 9BN
- Option 3: If you need us to invoice your organisation and they do not use a purchase order system, then please send us a booking form together with a letter of authorisation from your employer confirming the full name and address for invoicing. If your organisation uses a purchase order system please ensure you provide the purchase order document itself together with the booking form. Please send this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to SDS Seminars Ltd, PO Box 254, Uckfield TN22 9BN.
- Please note that all required documentation must be received together with the booking form. Bookings cannot be confirmed until all necessary invoicing approval and documentation is received. In addition, all courses must be paid for in advance of the training date. Without this, course attendance is invalid and cannot occur.
- Option 4: Telephone: 01825 763 710 giving credit or debit card details.
- No provisional bookings can be taken.
The booking is not confirmed and the place is not secured until the payment has been processed through the bank and/or the delegate has received a written booking confirmation. Confirmation of booking will be sent to the delegate by e-mail (please make sure that you provide us with the most up-to-date e-mail address during your booking). SDS Seminars Ltd is not responsible for any failure by the delegate to receive or read emails sent, for whatever reason. Delegates remain responsible for any cancellation or non-attendance that might arise, should such information be sent by SDS Seminars, but where the delegate has not received it. All communication from SDS Seminars Ltd will take place by e-mail.
- Super Early Bird Discount Applicable to selected courses and indicated on the appropriate page for each course.
- Early Bird Discount: Applicable to most individual courses and indicated on the appropriate page for each course.
- SDS Seminars Ltd reserves the right to offer promotional discounts to individuals or organisations as it finds appropriate. Such discounts are NOT retrospective and do not apply to bookings already made.
- Small “commitment fee” for DEMO events is not refundable.
All cancellations should be received in writing only.
- Cancellation in writing in more than 14 calendar days prior to the first date of the course leads to a refund minus a £25+VAT per course day admin fee; or a full credit note to be used within 12 months of the issue date.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the event or failure to attend on the day of an event leaves the individual who is invoiced fully liable for payment. No refunds or transfers will be made in such instances.
Modular BPS Approved Certificate Courses Paid in Full:
- Cancellation in writing in more than 14 calendar days prior to the first date of the first module of the modular certificate course leads to a refund minus a £25+VAT per course day admin fee; or a full credit note to be used within 12 months of the issue date.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the first module or failure to attend on the day of any of the modules leaves the individual who is invoiced fully liable for payment. No refunds or transfers will be made in such instances.
BPS Approved Master Practitioner Diploma in CBT Paid in Full:
- Cancellation in writing in more than 28 calendar days prior to the first date of the first module of the Diploma course leads to a refund minus 5% admin fee.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the first booked module with no modules attended leads to a refund minus 25% admin fee.
- Cancellation of the full course after one or more modules have been attended by the student leads to a refund calculated as
[Full price paid – (Price of the courses attended + Price of the courses within the next 28 days)] * 0.5
Bookings for the modules without a date: Online Courses, Webcast Recordings, Evidence Reading and Case Formulation Modules:
- You may be able to cancel the modules without a date: Online Courses, Webcast Recordings, Evidence Reading and Case Formulation Modules. We will consider your cancellation if we receive your request in writing within seven days of the date of purchase.
- You can cancel the modules without a date: Online Courses, Webcast Recordings, Evidence Reading and Case Formulation Modules immediately after purchase. Email us with "Purchased by Accident - Cancel this Order" in the Subject line within 30 min after you purchase such a module.
- All accepted cancellations lead to a refund minus £25 + vat admin fee per module.
- Cancellations after 7 days of booking of the modules without a date: Online Courses, Webcast Recordings, Evidence Reading and Case Formulation Modules, are non-refundable.
We recommend insurance is taken out to cover any non-attendance or cancellation costs.
SDS reserves the right to substitute trainers and/or move venues or postpone and reschedule courses in exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event you will be given a full refund or a full credit note for a future seminar, if you contact SDS in writing within 7 days of our notification of postponement or cancellation.
No refunds will be made in any circumstances except those listed above.
Training events may be filmed or broadcast without prior notice by SDS Seminars and acceptance of this is a booking condition.
Please note that video and audio recording by the delegates is not allowed at any of SDS events. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Technical issues at the receiving end of a delegate’s broadcast are the customer’s responsibility. SDS Seminars is not responsible for any live broadcast issues but is responsible for providing all webcast delegates with free access to a webcast recording of a Seminar for 28 days following the broadcast.
If you have any special requirements please notify SDS Seminars Ltd of them at the time of booking.
To change delegates:
Delegates may be substituted free of charge at any stage prior to the course as long as SDS Seminars Ltd are notified beforehand.
General Terms & Conditions
This website and its content belongs exclusively to SDS Seminars Ltd (unless stated otherwise). This website is subject to and protected by UK and foreign copyright laws. Users of this website agree to the terms and conditions written on this site. Failure to agree negates any right to access this website.
Any material produced by SDS Seminars Ltd either on this website or distributed in connection with any training offered or provided by SDS Seminars Ltd is the property of SDS Seminars Ltd. It may not be changed, copied, distributed, digitised or uploaded onto the internet or used commercially without prior written (not oral) permission of SDS Seminars Ltd.
SDS Seminars Ltd makes no warranties and disclaims any warranties (expressly stated or implied) including title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose regarding any written or visual content on this website, any linked website, or material (including verbal or oral) produced in connection with any training or offered by SDS Seminars Ltd. Nor does SDS Seminars Ltd offer any warranty that such information is complete, accurate or current.
The website user is responsible to evaluate the accuracy and comprehensive nature of all information, views and other material on this website or any website with which it is linked. Price information may change without prior notification. SDS Seminars Ltd reserves the exclusive right to change any part of the website and to any materials, products, programmes, services or prices described on the website at any time without notice.
The website user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SDS Seminars Ltd against any and all claims, demands, damages or liabilities of whatever nature howsoever they arise, (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill or any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by SDS Seminars Ltd directly or indirectly.
SDS Seminars, its employees, suppliers, and contractors will not be liable for any claims, demands, damages or liabilities of whatever nature howsoever they arise, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages. SDS Seminars will not be liable for any loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus damage to property, claims of third parties, loss of use, loss of income or profit arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any website with which it is linked. The website user is fully and exclusively responsible for data back up and virus checking.
SDS Seminars Ltd, Pondtail House Office Suite, Horsted Green, Uckfield, TN22 5TH