Approved by the British Psychological Society for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Module of Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Children and Adolescents
Learning outcomes for the day will be:
- How common are phobias in childhood, what are the ones you are most likely to see?
- How to work collaboratively with children to use Behavioural Therapy (BT) for common phobias
- How to measure, assess and formulate phobias
- The role of parents in maintaining phobias, particularly parental anxieties
- How is Blood Injury Phobia different and how do you adapt treatment for this problem