SDS Seminars in collaboration with Professor Nuno Ferreira developed a brand new Masterclass on the topic that has been in high demand recently.
Often in clinical practice clients present with particular difficult views of themselves.
Shame, self-criticism and self-blame can become significant barriers in the path to behavioural change and in the pursuit of a values-driven life.
This is the meeting point of ACT and CFT. In this 3-hr Masterclass we will explore the shared conceptualization of ACT and CFT regarding sticky self-conceptualizations, how to address them in practice and how to use CFT in your own reflective practice.
By the end of this Masterclass you should:
• Be able to produce an ACT/CFT consistent formulation for a client struggling with difficult self-conceptualizations • Be able to integrate CFT techniques into your ACT practice to address these difficult experiences • Be able to use CFT in the approach to your own practice and supervision.
Full price for the Masterclass is £120 + vat
How will you know whether you are within the first 15?
Very simply – you pay the price that is on our website. Nothing’s hidden. Just act quickly.
The course at a glance:
- 3 Hours – CPD Certificate for 3 hours
- Live on Zoom or watch as a recording
- 1 November 2023 12 noon – 3 PM, UK time
- Delivered by Professor Nuno Ferreira
- Doesn’t require prior knowledge in ACT, however, the Introduction to ACT is currently on a special offer
- Extends your BPS Approved Certificate in ACT, if you hold it already