In association with Attwood & Garnet Events this Masterclass is presented by Prof Tony Attwood and Dr Michelle Garnett. This day is available to health care professionals only.
Dr Tony Attwood, Clinical Psychologist, is the acknowledged world expert on therapy with ASD clients. Professor at both Griffith University in Australia and Strathclyde University in Scotland, he’s worked with an estimated 8000 clients with some form of ASD diagnosis. He is author of innumerable peer reviewed studies and book chapters on autism, Asperger’s Syndrome and ASD. He’s also published 15 books in the field with sales topping 1 million, and titles translated into 28 languages.
In association with Attwood & Garnet Events
Presented by Prof Tony Attwood and Dr Michelle Garnett
ABOUT THIS MASTER CLASS
Course materials are presented, using a combination of didactic teaching, taped demonstrations from real life clinical sessions, case studies, and question time. Each day is a stand-alone workshop, and participants may choose either one or both workshops.
Designing/conducting a diagnostic assessment for a child or adolescent who may have autism (levels 1 and 2), comorbidity and differential diagnoses, screening/diagnostic tools, report preparation, designing a treatment plan, and sharing results with families and children/adolescents.
Innovations in CBT for depression in adolescents with autism (levels 1 and 2), anxiety reduction strategies, managing challenging behaviours, fostering expression of affection and friendships, and professional challenges in the field.
Who This Master Class Is For
Health and educational professionals including psychologists, psychiatrists, GPs, paediatricians, speech pathologists, occupational therapists, social workers and counsellors.
SDS Live Interactive Webcast:
SDS Seminars Ltd is the UK’s leading provider of Live Interactive Webcasts (LIW) in psychology and psychotherapy field. With LIW you are able to attend our events in real time from the comfort of your own home or office and watch them afterwards as a full recording.
SDS Live Interactive Webcast is not just a “live stream”. It brings you the latest benefits that the modern technology can offer in the field of distance training:
1. Attend the webcast from anywhere in the world from the comfort of your own home
2. Experience the seminar in real time through your laptop, tablet or PC screen
3. Watch the presenter, their demonstrations and their PowerPoint slides on your screen
4. Print the handouts in advance should you wish to keep a paper copy
5. Ask the tutor your questions during the seminar and get them answered straightaway
6. Engage in seminar exercises – confidential pair work is now available
7. Join in live voting on questions raised during the day and see the results immediately
8. Engage in a real time discussion with other delegates participating in the webcast
9. Webcast booking includes 28 days of free access to the course recording
10. All SDS courses are now available via the webcast or as an online training
Want to attend this event in the room? Book Here.