How you keep staff training going
With COVID the world’s changed, and staff training has changed with it:
- It is more difficult to release your staff for training
- Staff are facing more clients with more needs
- Some members of staff are working from home in self-isolation
Obviously, in-house training, as we have known it, has become impractical and simply impossible.
But CPD for your staff still can take place with SDS Seminars and this is how:
We have the LARGEST CATALOGUE of structured online and recorded psychotherapy training courses in the UK, or we can train your staff live on Zoom in real time:
- Approved by the British Psychological Society
- Stand alone or contributing to the larger BPS Approved Certificates/Diplomas
Your staff can access these at times convenient to them and complete gradually over a period of time or in one day - their choice.
And we are giving MASSIVE group discounts when these courses are purchased for teams; and an EXTENDED ACCESS. If you want to train a group of your staff, just talk to us, and see what special discounts we can offer! All quotes are given on an individual case-by-case basis - just call us on +44 (0) 1825 763710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss training needs of your organisation.
What topics can we offer?
Our Most Popular In-house Topics:
- Essential Supervision Skills (BPS Approved Certificate in Clinical Supervision)
- CBT: Introductory Course (BPS Approved Certificate)
- Certificate in Resource Based Therapies
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
We’ve got courses available for working with Adults, Child & Adolescent work, Autism, Trauma, Depression, OCD, Social Anxiety, Separation Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, School Refusal, Psychosis, Bipolar Disorder, Deliberate Self Harm, Suicidal Behaviour, Anger, Phobias, Substance Misuse, Eating Disorders, Health Anxieties.
See the full list of courses available via online access: HERE
In Brief, the Benefits of SDS In-House Training are:
- Significant financial savings for larger groups
The course fee is fixed for up to 20 people. So the more staff you train in-house the cheaper it becomes per head. Plus you can make considerable savings on expenses as your staff don't have to travel.
- Special Rates for regular customers
If you used our in-house training in the past – we will offer you a reduced rate for your future bookings. Just call us for a quote and mention that your organisation is a regular customer.
- More convenient for you at your place of work
We all know that travelling to and from a main regional city centre can be inconvenient, stressful and time consuming. It can be particularly difficult to release staff for training and part time staff often cannot attend days away as it clashes with their other commitments. You don’t have all these problems with SDS In-House training.
- More training topics available than those which are advertised as open courses
Many of the topics SDS In-House Ltd provides as in-house training are not available from us as open courses. With our wide range of subjects you have a better chance of finding those that meet the needs of your staff.
- Enjoy in-house courses tailor-made for YOUR organisation
We take particular pride in keeping in close contact with you prior to your training and making sure that we take into account your particular requirements and specifics of your organisation.
- No place is too far with online training – in your own time or live - we've been offering international training for decades