FREE CBT TUTORIALS
These tutorials are led by Professor Paul Grantham and designed to help you to solidify your knowledge and progress with mastering essential CBT skills and progressing towards the Diploma.
They are absolutely free for those who have booked any of the Diploma Modules in the past and will always be open to those who have completed the full Diploma.
They are held on Monday evenings on Zoom and last between 60 and 90 min.
Below is the list of forthcoming topics:
- 9 November 2020 - 7PM UK Time - CBT Case Formulations: why have them?
- 7 December 2020 - 7PM UK Time - CBT in relationship counselling: key factors
- 11 January 2021 - 7PM UK Time - CBT & Self Harm and Suicide
- 8 February 2021 - 7PM UK Time - CBT and Eating Disorders
- 15 March 2021 - 7PM UK Time - Self-Awareness & CBT: how important is it?
- 19 April 2021 - 7PM UK Time - CBT & Health Anxieties
- 17 May 2021 - 7PM UK Time - CBT for Substance Misuse
Each session consists of a short (30 – 40 min) presentation summarising the topic followed by Q&As.
To finalise, just a quick feedback we’ve received after our previous session:
“Following my first [Tutorial] on CBT and Anxiety led by Paul Grantham who evidently has a vast knowledge in this subject, I found this experience incredibly informative and walked away a lot more knowledgeable. Taking us through real case studies, Paul broke down the scenarios sharing his wisdom and experience as he went. The seminar also gave the audience the ability to interact by using a live chat or raise a blue hand if we so wished as he answered the questions flooding in. I highly recommend SDS [Tutorials] if you wish to enhance your understanding/awareness in this subject.” Charlotte Stewart, MPD in CBT Student
Looking forward to welcoming you to our CBT Tutorials.