These tutorials are led by the Certificate Tutors and designed to help you to solidify your knowledge, master your essential CBT skills for working with children and adolescents and progress towards the overall BPS Approved Certificate.
They are absolutely free for those who have booked any of the Certificate Modules, with one exception - CBT Introductory Course, as its completion alone does not indicate what Diploma or certificate you are working towards. They will always be open to those who have completed the full Certificate.
They are held on Monday evenings on Zoom and last between 90 and 120 min.
Next available tutorials:
- 22 March 2021 - Panic Disorder & Separation Anxiety - with Dr Lisa Andersen
- 26 April 2021 - Working with Parents and Teachers & Behaviour Difficulties - with Dr Angela Latham
- 24 May 2021 - Generalised Anxiety Disorder & School Refusal - with Dr Rebecca Linnell
- 07 June 2021 - Behavioural Activation for Depression & Treatment of Phobias - with Dr Lisa Andersen
- 06 September 2021 - Impact of Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - with Dr Lisa Andersen
Tutorials will start with a 30 - 40 min overview presentation on the topic(s) followed by a Q&A session for up to two hours in total.
It is highly advisable that you complete the advertised topic(s) prior to your tutorial.